best doctor ever! - Minneapolis, MN

I had a child when I was 15, and I am 20 now, so I...

I had a child when I was 15, and I am 20 now, so I never got to experience having 'woman boobs.' They were very saggy and empty after having a child and I wanted the fullness and roundness that I really never got to experience, and I'm so happy I did it!

I didn't even think to mention much about my...

I didn't even think to mention much about my before! I am 5'2 and about 100 pounds, so I was definitely nervous about looking 'top heavy' or something, but I don't and I'm happy I went with the bigger size :)
I got silicone, high-profile implants put in, 475cc's. It put me at a 32 DD! I was a 32 A previously so it's pretty fun being queen of booby-land now!

I'm currently 4 weeks and 1 day post op, and I feel absolutely incredible. My confidence has sky rocketed and I never thought I'd be this happy with my body in my life! It is absolutely one of the best things I've ever done for myself, if not the best!!

Don't be nervous, my recovery was sooo much easier than I expected. I was in almost no pain after the first day, and once my muscles got used to moving with giant balloons under them life is a breeze :) (However, it's still weird feeling boobs when I put my arms against my sides! I love it)
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have asked for a better team for my breast augmentation! Dr. Tholen is absolutely amazing, he makes you feel very comfortable and will answer any and all questions you have. He definitely knows his stuff! The rest of his staff are also very friendly, and made me feel right at home. I am so glad I made the decision to have him as my doctor! My breasts turned out incredible, even better than I expected!