best doctor ever! - Minneapolis, MN

I had a child when I was 15, and I am 20 now, so I...

I had a child when I was 15, and I am 20 now, so I never got to experience having 'woman boobs.' They were very saggy and empty after having a child and I wanted the fullness and roundness that I really never got to experience, and I'm so happy I did it!

I didn't even think to mention much about my...

I didn't even think to mention much about my before! I am 5'2 and about 100 pounds, so I was definitely nervous about looking 'top heavy' or something, but I don't and I'm happy I went with the bigger size :)
I got silicone, high-profile implants put in, 475cc's. It put me at a 32 DD! I was a 32 A previously so it's pretty fun being queen of booby-land now!

I'm currently 4 weeks and 1 day post op, and I feel absolutely incredible. My confidence has sky rocketed and I never thought I'd be this happy with my body in my life! It is absolutely one of the best things I've ever done for myself, if not the best!!

Don't be nervous, my recovery was sooo much easier than I expected. I was in almost no pain after the first day, and once my muscles got used to moving with giant balloons under them life is a breeze :) (However, it's still weird feeling boobs when I put my arms against my sides! I love it)
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have asked for a better team for my breast augmentation! Dr. Tholen is absolutely amazing, he makes you feel very comfortable and will answer any and all questions you have. He definitely knows his stuff! The rest of his staff are also very friendly, and made me feel right at home. I am so glad I made the decision to have him as my doctor! My breasts turned out incredible, even better than I expected!

I'm so happy that they turned out amazing and just what you were hoping for! I'm not trying to be rude at all, but I'm curious how you financed them. I'm twenty years old and in college. I feel like if I got my breasts done that I would have an outrageous amount of loans to pay off. I just want to make sure my dreams of getting a breast augmentation works out and was wondering if you could share some advice with me.
You look great!
Thank you!!
They look incredible! I'd love to see pics of them once they've finished dropping. I want mine to look exactly like yours once I get the surgery. Congrats on looking and feeling fabulous =D
Thank you! I'm so so so happy :) theyve softened up so much and they feel incredible! I just keep getting happier and happier with them! I'll post new pictures in a few days, I have my six week checkup on friday!
You look great!!
What size were you before your ba and what cc did you go with?
I was a 32A and now I am a 32 DD :) I got 475cc's, high profile silicone.
You look great! My surgery is on Tuesday! I am going underneath in the breast crease as well and I am glad to see that you are healing quite well! That is easing my mind! Congrats on your new boobies! :)
How did it go?! Congrats on your new twins!
Very well! Still sore and tight but I am loving them!
wow your scars are very small I go for my surgery April 26th
I was SHOCKED by how small the scars are! It's incredible! I'm using mederma scar cream now so I think once they're completely done healing they'll be near invisible!

They look lovely! Like MusicalSoul said, thank you for finding us and sharing here. :)

Hi and welcome to RealSelf! Thank you for sharing your story with us! I'm glad you are happy with your results :-)
Oh, I'm getting silicone, smooth and high profile.
Wow, amazing results! What was your before bra size? What is your height and weight? What size implant and what kind did you get? Sorry about all the questions:) I'm 5"2 120 34B. I'll be getting 375 in left 400 in right. Kind of nervous about the size, Still unsure. My surgery is April 3, I'm so excited!
I'm very small too and I got 475s, I always hear people say they wish they would have gone bigger and I'm SO glad I did because they look perfect :) Don't be nervous, talk to your doctor and they'll help you find the perfect size :) It helped me to look at before and after pictures of girls who had the same body type as I did, and then I could imagine their chest on me
Good for you! Your pics look great! You should add what kind of implants you got and where they were placed. If you have before shots that helps too! I'm a month po from mommy makeover and I'm so happy to have real boobs! Oh that's funny since their fake! Lol! Happy healing!
I always say I have real boobs now and people always correct me. Who cares if they're fake, they're real to me! haha