Breast Augmentation 4 Days Post Op - Minneapolis, MN

It's only been four days since my surgery and...

It's only been four days since my surgery and I feel and look great!!! I have to say that this was an amazing experience. I was so embarassed of my breasts my whole life, and would not even let my husband see them. Now I feel like a million bucks!!!

My breasts were very saggy from having two kids. Other consults I went to the doctors told me I could use a breast lift but Dr. Tholen said it wasn't necessary at all and by my results he was definitely right! He truly cares for his patients and wants nothing more than for you to be satisfied with your results.I would recommened breast augmentation to anyone!

For me there were NO CONS! I barely had any pain,and the results were amazing! My doctor was the most amazing surgeon I've ever had the privilege of meeting and his staff was wonderful. They were all so upbeat and nice. Dr. Tholen is by far the best plastic surgeon out there. I would recommend him to anyone that wants their breasts to be perfect and natural!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I was never waiting long, when I'd call the office Sarah would always call me back ASAP. Dr Tholien never kept me waiting, he answered all my questions, and was so sweet and caring. I couldnt have asked for more!!!:)

Thank you for posting your story here on RealSelf! I'd love to know a little more about what sort of implants you decided on and how you felt going into this whole journey. Nervous? Excited? A little of both? :)