Mommy makeover complete! Time to heal!

Hello everyone! Usual story here...I have 2 kids...

Hello everyone! Usual story here...I have 2 kids and after nursing, my breasts have deflated and become not the perky size 34B I once had. Now, I'm pretty sure I'm a 34A, maybe smaller but I've just been wearing sports bras for the last couple of months and before that, it was nursing bras...anyway, after my first child, Hubby and I decided one more would complete the family and I would be able to get my mommy makeover.

I am 3.5 weeks post op from tummy tuck. I couldn't do them together bc I still had milk during my consultation June 4th but since then, I got on depo provera, which has helped significantly to dry me up! Needless to say, my doctor said that it would be safe to operate. And since Hubby is currently deployed and due to come home beg. of August, it is almost perfect timing. Now I am just counting down the hours...lol.

oh, here's my profile: 5'2", 96 lbs, getting 350 cc under muscle. Dr. will be doing measurements tomorrow again to help me determine which profile would be good for the look I'm desiring, which, btw is something Scarlett Johanssen-esh. I'm so excited! Though, kind of nervous bc doc said I was borderline lift..if I got them big enough, I wouldn't need one. But I trust his judgement. He's done amazing with my belly..I just wish the swelling would subside but one's body takes time to heal. Anyway! Will post pics in the a.m.!

So, I left the practice at around 10ish this...

So, I left the practice at around 10ish this morning...was still pretty doped up on anesthesia, which, btw, I wish I would have had the guy I had for my TT. I think the lady I had today over drugged me. Lol. I didn't have hardly any nausea w TT but today, I ended up throwing up about an hour ago. I feel a little better now but still queasy. My breasts look great from what I can tell...still have the strap over them. They are soft underneath where my actual breast tissue is and kind of firm on top. I'm pretty sore under my armpits and in between my breasts so I've been icing it down with covered ice packs. Not wearing any surgical bra per Dr.'s instructions. We'll see how tomorrows follow up goes. I was borderline lift so I'm kind of scared of sagging and ruining my perky new breasts!

So, I'm not even 24 hours post op from my BA....

So, I'm not even 24 hours post op from my BA. Can't sleep due to back being uncomfortable. My breasts have a tightness to them similar to when I stopped nursing and got engorged so I guess I am used to it. But my armpits are still soar like they were in basic training lol. My mom is such a God send...I don't know what I would do without her...she has been so helpful with the kids in all this. And my sister has helped tremendously as my trusty driver since we live about 1.5 huts away from PS. Can't wait to fly back to NC when Hubby gets back from deployment! He already loves them! Lol. Crossing my fingers for a smoothe post op appt today...not looking too forward to breast movement exercises--needless to day, I will be medicated! I know every woman's body is different and some women like myself have a gap between their breasts on their chest wall...I'm hoping with the mod plus understand that they will help close the gap a little. I'm not looking for a miracle lol but I love the look of a busty cleavage line. We shall see one they settle. Ugh, no matter how many times you brush your teeth after one throws up, there is still that nasty ass after taste. Blah. Nite, ladies! Will put up more pics later!

So I had my post op visit today and things went...

So I had my post op visit today and things went great! After discussing my operation with my PS, he told me that he had to put in 500ccs because I had excess skin. Though I had the shakes about the sizing I chose, it all turned out in my favor because I have an experienced PS who knows what he is doing. I am very pleased with the selection process...during my fitting, I was able to try on the different sizes and found one I was comfortable with. On the day of operation, I brought in pictures, as suggested by my PS to better give him a visual of what my goals are. The last thing I remember him asking me before I got my new body was if he had the perfect implants in hand but dropped one on the floor and I could either go a size up or a size down, which would I choose. Without even dwelling on it, I chose the bigger size. And so, with the precise measuring during consultation, the sizing I chose, the pictures I brought in and the uninhibited answer to choosing between larger or smaller, Dr. T was able to give me implants that will be amazing! I did have some concerns over sizing and sagging but I'm loving the size now, as I believe they are going to look natural when they settle. I still can't believe he was able to get 500 in there but I am glad for it! For those of you nervous about getting your breasts the right size, don't rely too much on cc count. I never would have imagined me needing more than 400 but its all relative to your measurements, skin elasticity, the look you want to achieve and I think most importantly, the trust you have in your Dr to give you awesome results! Good luck to all!!!!

So yesterday was Day 3 post op and when the nurse...

So yesterday was Day 3 post op and when the nurse told me day 2 would be the worse day, she was right. Smoothe sailing yesterday....no pain meds but I did use my muscle relaxer....don't think that classifies as pain med. Lol. I did my breast movement exercises and I could tell the difference already if I didn't do them within 3 hours...my chest got tighter. Another thing I noticed was how I was short of breath if I walked a little too fast...which was normal walk in non-recovery terms. But I believe the weather had something to do with it. Anyway, I stayed hydrated and sat down a lot but I was also able to move around and walk with my son to the park a block down from our house so that was nice. Looking like today is going to be a great day too. By the way, when I do my movement exercises, they sometimes "gosh" or gurgle. This is normal and although I can definitely tell the difference between my breast and the implant, the implant is rather soft, I think. I can't wait til they settle!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. T is awesome! I just got out of surgery no more than 12 hours ago and so far the results look great! I'm excited to see the new girls tomorrow!

Wondering how you're doing...we'd love an update from you.

Thanks for sharing your story! Can you post pictures? Dr T is perfrming a full TT and lift with BA in 2 weeks. I would like to go with 500 cc's, but have not seen any of his patients with that large of an implant. I have always been a D cup, but due to breast feeding I have become very saggy and deflated, hoping to get what I had before. Thanks:)
welcometo: http://www.fullmalls.com
The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.
free shippingcompetitive priceany size availableaccept the paypal

jordan shoes $32nike shox $32Christan Audigier bikini $23
Ed Hardy Bikini $23Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15ed hardy short_tank_woman $16Sandal $32christian loubo utin $80
Sunglass $15
COACH_Necklace $27handbag $33AF tank woman
$17puma slipper woman $30

===== http://www.fullmalls.com =====

Oooh, shopping. Have fun!

Our before breasts are very similar. I ended up with 375 smooth round mid plus. I was also worried about not having a lift. I'm 8 weeks po. So far um still up in the air on my breasts. I'll post new pics this week. Congrats on the new bod!!!!
Right? I went on a shopping spree for my daughter last week but now its my turn! Hubby is prepared though lol so I'm not worried about it! Good luck w your TT! So far, my TT was a better recovery than this! Lol.
Congrats I know you are sooo happy to get your breast done now go celebrate by buying every tank top in site LOL

Fingers crossed for no sagging. Please keep us posted!

Hope the nausea subsides, that can't be good. You look great already!!!!! Take good care of yourself now...
Wow, Mom_me! Just read your story and saw your your pics! You look amazing!!! Gratz on being 5 weeks out! Can't wait til I am there!
I will for sure!
Thanks, Sharon! So far so good. Was kind of nauseous after surgery but after meds, I am feeling better!

Good luck today, gummibunny!