Sooooo Happy with Result -Shreveport

I met with Dr K about a mommy makeover that...

I met with Dr K about a mommy makeover that included breast augmentation, liposuction, and mini tummy tuck. I never imagined my results would be so amazing. I research mini tummy tucks on the internet and mine surpasses all of the ones I’ve seen. The scar right after the surgery was barely noticeable. The one thing that i didn't read about was drains being used. I had two drains, they were removed 5 days post op and there was no swelling. I would do the surgery over in heart beat!

Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr K about a mommy makeover that included breast augmentation, liposuction, and mini tummy tuck. He thoroughly explained what would happen during and after the procedure along with answering all of my questions. Everyone I dealt with from the surgery center to Dr. K's staff during the process was amazingly nice, caring and knowledgeable. I never imagined my results would be so amazing. I research mini tummy tucks on the internet and mine surpasses all of the ones I’ve seen. The scar right after the surgery was barely noticeable. I would do the surgery over in heart beat!

I'm so glad this was a positive experience for you! Would you be able to post photos of your tummy? I know that lots of women like the idea of a MINI tummy tuck, but the results are often not as satisfying as a full tummy tuck. Sounds like you were the perfect candidate for one, though.

Thanks for sharing your story with RealSelf!