Mini Lift and Left with Sacks Under Eyes

I recently had a mini face lift and forehead lift....

I recently had a mini face lift and forehead lift. However, pain management afterwards was not adequate, therefore, I vomited a LOT after surgery. I had swelling under my eyes due to the vomiting.

Now, almost 2 months later, I still have swelling under my eyes. It is like sacks under both eyes and it will not go away. What should I do? I am afraid it has been swollen for so long that the skin under my eyes will be stretched. This part of the lift looks worse now than before.

I am pleased with the forehead lift and neck lift but the eye thing is terrible. I will not go out in public without eyeglasses to cover it up. I am seeing the doctor again in a few days and will find out what he will do. I am saying it is was not worth it as of now b/c I could go out in public before without eyeglasses and not I cannot.

I had a mini lift and forehead lift about 6 weeks ago. After surgery, pain was not managed and I vomited a LOT. Now, there are bags under my eyes that will not go away. They are much worse than before surgery. What can I do? Has anyone else had this happen and if so, what did you do? Thanks.

I would not recommend him at present but to his defense, I haven't given him the opportunity to correct the problem b/c it is just now time for my appointment but what worries me is this appointment is not a follow up from the surgery, it is for restylane for the lips.

So sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience with your recovery. :(

I think you should definitely mention it to your doctor the next time you see him; if you're worried about not having enough time during the Restylane appointment, call up and mention that you have other concerns too, so he can block off more time for you. But definitely let him know how you're feeling - he might have an easy answer for you.

Good luck!