Mini Face Lift (W/video)

I'm a 40 yr old male, who has recently undergone a...

I'm a 40 yr old male, who has recently undergone a upper and lower mini face lift, to restore my youthful appearence.

The pros were, the price for a mini lift is cheap, when compared to a full face lift.

Also, I was wide awake for the entire procedure. There was no pain, during or post procedure, apart from and mild headache for a few days. I was able to go in public just 2 hrs after surgery and no one really noticed that I just had a mini face lift. I had skin flesh Steri-Strip to hide the stitches.

The cons are: The mini face lift may not give you the full results that you are looking for, when wanting to restore your looks. Yet, it will give you a nice improvement. So, you may want to opt for a full face lift, depending on your age and target goal.

I also had what is called a Delta mini face lift, which is more of an uppper mini face lift that is performed along the sides of the upper hairline and down the temples of the side of the face, just butt up against the hairline.

My first upper mini delta lift, did not turn out very well. The scar started to pull apart, on both sides or my face. So, about two months post operative, I had to have a upper mini delta lift revision, where the skin was loosened further out and pulled back together in a much more secure fashion.

The revision was a success, but I will need to have some laser resurfacing over the scar to rid all signs. Yet, over all, it turned out to be a success story. I'm thrilled I had my upper and lower mini face lift, even if I needed the revision.

When you opt to have cosmetic surgery, realize that you may need to have a revision or have the Dr tweak his work, because something simple can go wrong and will need to be redone.

So, prepare yourself and ask your Dr how he handles revisions. What are the cost of a revision or is a revision free.

By the way, My Plastic Surgeon is Board Certified.

What a "Mini-Lift" means varies a lot. When I had the procedure with Dr Briener about 4 years ago he mostly just removed extra skin. That's why his cost was so low. And also why it didn't last long. It was fine at the time, but now I'm going to have a more expensive and extensive mini-lift. I'll let you know how it goes...
Thank you for posting your journey to looking more like yourself again. I especially thank you for the advice on procedures. I had a neck, lower face lift and minimal brow lift. I am going back to get some tweaking done and an ear lobe reduction. Keep us informed on your progress and other procedures you know will help us in our journey to become self again.
Roanoke Plastic Surgeon

My Dr is Board Certified. He is able to perform with great skill and knows how to revise, if something were to go wrong. He is very understanding of his patients goals and cares. He wants to make them satisfied.