Rinoplasty/Septoplasty Endoscopic Sinus Surgery - Mineola, NY

After suffering through years of sinus infections,...

After suffering through years of sinus infections, and numerous ENT specialists I was referred to Dr.Ganjian. Throughout the surgery process Dr. Ganjian was extremely attentive, professional ,and knowledgeable. During our pre op consultations, he answered all of my questions, and discussed at great length both the functional and cosmetic part of my surgery. I had a five hour surgery (mostly due to the sinus and septum portion), and while in recovery, the doctor came back to check on me. It is roughly one month post op, and I am truly fortunate to have such an amazing experience with this surgeon. Essentially, this doctor provided me with a life changing surgery. My nose looks amazing, and I can breath for the first time in years!!! I am so impressed with his work I referred my mother to him for some cosmetic facial work. If you live in the Long Island area and are considering facial plastic surgery or are in need to a competent ENT Dr. Ganjian serves as the best locally.
Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

After suffering through years of sinus infections, and numerous ENT specialists I was referred to Dr.Ganjian. Throughout the surgery process Dr. Ganjian was extremely attentive, professional ,and knowledgeable. During our pre op consultations, he answered all of my questions, and discussed at great length both the functional and cosmetic part of my surgery. I had a five hour surgery (mostly due to the sinus and septum portion), and while in recovery, the doctor came back to check on me. It is roughly one month post op, and I am truly fortunate to have such an amazing experience with this doctor.Essentially, he provided me with a life changing surgery. My nose looks amazing, and I can breath for the first time in years!!! I am so impressed with his work I referred my mother to him. If you live in the Long Island area and are considering facial plastic surgery or are in need to a competent ENT Dr. Ganjian serves as the best locally.

The upper lip is more sensitive than the lower lip. So there is some bruising and a bit of swelling that lasts a couple of days. It lasts a yr or so. I would say it's worth it.
Thanks for your post. Wow, I didn't know it lasted that long. I am going to take some Arnica maybe that's will help the swelling?

Hooray for being able to breathe without obstruction! Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. What would you say was the most difficult part of your recovery?

Hello, The worst part of the recovery process was the swelling due to the sinus work I had done. Prior to surgery, I was instructed to take arnica Montana and vit c two weeks prior to surgery. I think this made a significant impact on my recovery. Despite the lengthy procedure, I did not have a single mark or bruise ( I had expected black eyes ). I felt like I had a head cold for two weeks so, the congestion was the most difficult because I was so uncomfortable. Has anyone here had a similar experience?
I am glad your surgery was a success. To be able to breath is real blessing. Congrats.
Hi! Thank you. It truly is a blessing to have my health restored. I would redo the surgery again in a second. I have an apt with Dr.Ganjian to put Juvaderm in my lips in two weeks ( fingers crossed) have you had any experiences with Juvaderm?
No, I have never had juvaderm but I had resylane which is probably similar in terms of results. Your lips are very nice.
Thank you. :) did you have bruising after resylane? Did you fee like it was worth it?