Rinoplasty/Septoplasty Endoscopic Sinus Surgery - Mineola, NY

After suffering through years of sinus infections,...

After suffering through years of sinus infections, and numerous ENT specialists I was referred to Dr.Ganjian. Throughout the surgery process Dr. Ganjian was extremely attentive, professional ,and knowledgeable. During our pre op consultations, he answered all of my questions, and discussed at great length both the functional and cosmetic part of my surgery. I had a five hour surgery (mostly due to the sinus and septum portion), and while in recovery, the doctor came back to check on me. It is roughly one month post op, and I am truly fortunate to have such an amazing experience with this surgeon. Essentially, this doctor provided me with a life changing surgery. My nose looks amazing, and I can breath for the first time in years!!! I am so impressed with his work I referred my mother to him for some cosmetic facial work. If you live in the Long Island area and are considering facial plastic surgery or are in need to a competent ENT Dr. Ganjian serves as the best locally.
Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

After suffering through years of sinus infections, and numerous ENT specialists I was referred to Dr.Ganjian. Throughout the surgery process Dr. Ganjian was extremely attentive, professional ,and knowledgeable. During our pre op consultations, he answered all of my questions, and discussed at great length both the functional and cosmetic part of my surgery. I had a five hour surgery (mostly due to the sinus and septum portion), and while in recovery, the doctor came back to check on me. It is roughly one month post op, and I am truly fortunate to have such an amazing experience with this doctor.Essentially, he provided me with a life changing surgery. My nose looks amazing, and I can breath for the first time in years!!! I am so impressed with his work I referred my mother to him. If you live in the Long Island area and are considering facial plastic surgery or are in need to a competent ENT Dr. Ganjian serves as the best locally.