Juvederm Lip Augmentation - Long Island NY

I'm 21 years old, I have always had thin lips, my...

I'm 21 years old, I have always had thin lips, my top lip is extremely thin. Lip injections was something I always wanted to do. This was not my first time getting Juvederm though, my last injection before this was about 8 months and I was happy with the results so it is something I want to keep up with. I felt around 6 months the fillet was dissolving but my injector said at 8 months (which is when I got reinjected) I still had filler. Now with bruising it's weird because I don't bruise easily but when it comes to lip injections I tend to bruise. My first time getting injections I avoided things such as aspirin and vitamin's but I did not take arnica. This time around I took Arnica pills 3 days before and after & applied arnica gel, I still bruised but not as much. When it comes to bruising I am lucky though because I tend to bruise always on the inside as compared to the outside so it is not really visible. Now with swelling, I had a little bit of swelling but nothing extreme, it wasn't really noticeable. I iced my lips every hour for 20 minutes the first day. The second day I applied ice but not as often. The first week I also slept with my head elevated, I slept a little more sitting up. I was able to go to the store that night of my injections and got dinner with friends the following day, just applied a little lipstick to cover the bruising. I have had a great experience with Juvederm lip injections. I went to Island Plastic Surgery (Dr Pamela Gallagher) but her boared certified Physician Assistant Cassandra Trimarco did my injections.
How many syringes were used on your lips each visit? Thank you for your fab post. :)
Very beautiful. I have found that some doctors get better or more natural definition around the upper lip line. Results vary by doctor, so when you find a great one, stick with them.
they look great, thanks for sharing. The arnica sounds like a good idea
Cassandra Trimarco PA

I went to Island Plastic Surgery in Mineola, NY. Dr. Pamela Gallagher runs the office but had a board certified physicians assistant Cassandra Trimarco who assists her procedures. Cassandra does many of the injections, she injected my Juvederm. She is very knowledgeable, listens to what you want, she is very gentle. Also she has great bedside manner, very friendly and outgoing, makes you feel comfortable.