Amazing Juvaderm Experience! - Mineola, NY

After my Rinoplasty this summer, I decided to have...

After my Rinoplasty this summer, I decided to have Juvaderm injections with Dr. Ganjian. Much like my surgery with him, the results were impressive, and almost painless. I have uploaded pictures of my lips before, and a day after the procedure. I had no bruising, and minimal swelling. For all those on the fence about making the decision to go forward or not, I found this to be truly worth it. I plan on posting more pictures in a few days.

Thanks for sharing :)

Do you know how much Juvederm was injected?  Keep us posted on how long it lasts and what you think after all the swelling goes down.

updated Juvaderm pictures

Your lips (and nose!) look amazing !!! I'm about a week away from having rhinoplasty and down the road I'd love to do a little jive deem or fillers. Seriously your lips are the perfect "pouty-ness" and are smooth and even so they don't look like they were 'done'. Did you ever try restylane? I may have to see your doc when swelling goes down. Thanks so much for your story and pics!! -jamie
Hi Mandy, Thank you for your kind words. Congrats on your up and comming surgery! I can't wait for you yo post pics. I have not done restylane but, I have had members of my family use it with great results. I would recommend this doctor for filler. His office is low key ,and his is truly professional. Some things I stocked up on pre surgery: facial eye masks( I had no bruising), Arnica Montana pills and throat lozenges for when you wake up. Good luck!!!
$700 for one syringe? One girl in this website did it for $475.. Also how long would it last?

Juvaderm touch up 9 months later

My lips lasted a full 9 months! below, is a photo of my lips retouched a week ago.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

During the procedure he was both attentive and professional, truly a perfect combination. I would recommend to all in the area.