Amazing Juvaderm Experience! - Mineola, NY

After my Rinoplasty this summer, I decided to have...

After my Rinoplasty this summer, I decided to have Juvaderm injections with Dr. Ganjian. Much like my surgery with him, the results were impressive, and almost painless. I have uploaded pictures of my lips before, and a day after the procedure. I had no bruising, and minimal swelling. For all those on the fence about making the decision to go forward or not, I found this to be truly worth it. I plan on posting more pictures in a few days.

updated Juvaderm pictures

Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

During the procedure he was both attentive and professional, truly a perfect combination. I would recommend to all in the area.

Your lips (and nose!) look amazing !!! I'm about a week away from having rhinoplasty and down the road I'd love to do a little jive deem or fillers. Seriously your lips are the perfect "pouty-ness" and are smooth and even so they don't look like they were 'done'. Did you ever try restylane? I may have to see your doc when swelling goes down. Thanks so much for your story and pics!! -jamie
Hi Mandy, Thank you for your kind words. Congrats on your up and comming surgery! I can't wait for you yo post pics. I have not done restylane but, I have had members of my family use it with great results. I would recommend this doctor for filler. His office is low key ,and his is truly professional. Some things I stocked up on pre surgery: facial eye masks( I had no bruising), Arnica Montana pills and throat lozenges for when you wake up. Good luck!!!
$700 for one syringe? One girl in this website did it for $475.. Also how long would it last?
Hi Mandy, I am a almost three months in and the still look great. I had only 1syringe put in but may do 2 next time because I have very thin lips naturally. In terms of price it may vary from state to state. He also signed me up for a points system where you accumulate points for every treatment you receive leading up to free treatment. Are you in the New York area?

Thanks for sharing :)

Do you know how much Juvederm was injected?  Keep us posted on how long it lasts and what you think after all the swelling goes down.

Hello, He injected one full syringe. I am still a bit swollen but, no bruising at all.