I LOOOOVVVVEE Juvederm! - Milwaukee, WI

I have been getting Restylane in my lips as a...

I have been getting Restylane in my lips as a plumper for the past 5 years and was never satisfied with it due to the constant fluctuating size of my lips each day based on my hydration levels. I had heard good things about Juve from friends so I decided to try it out instead and I couldn't be happier!! The only negative thing about it for me personally was that I BRUISED very very badly. The entire area around my lips, both of my lips, and even the inside of my lips were black and purple for almost a week. It was a small price to pay tho becuz the results were amazing! They stay the same size for the most part throughout the day and the procedure itself was less painful then the Resty and I had almost no swelling at all afterwards. I will definately be staying with Juve for a long time! I highly recommend it as a lip plumper!

Clinic of Cosmetic Surgery

I have been going to them since 06 and originally had found them when i was calling different places to get info/pricing/types of fillers....There was something about them I just immediately loved and have stayed with them since!

Thanks for sharing your review! It is good for anyone considering which filler to go with to read about your situation!  Also, as Megan said, I didn't realize there would be a fluctuation either. Whoa.

Wait, so the fullness of your lips fluctuates depending on how hydrated you are  when you have had both Resty and Juve, but more so with Resty?? I think your review is the first I've read where a person can actually detect a difference day to day - so interesting!! If I misunderstood please let me know.

I'm sure your lips went down a bit?? the pic is great but seem like you got some swelling, I just got Juvie at the beginning of the month and mine were a bit swelled but not as much as yours, also I went to a wake right after the procedure and it looked good, mimimal brusing and even on both sides, not the fish look some ppl get right after the injections, anyway happy you love Juvie, I have been using it for at least 5 yrs with a great injector doc and loving it..just wished it lasted more than 6 months 4 me..most ppl get at least 8-10 with it that I know personally