I LOOOOVVVVEE Juvederm! - Milwaukee, WI

I have been getting Restylane in my lips as a...

I have been getting Restylane in my lips as a plumper for the past 5 years and was never satisfied with it due to the constant fluctuating size of my lips each day based on my hydration levels. I had heard good things about Juve from friends so I decided to try it out instead and I couldn't be happier!! The only negative thing about it for me personally was that I BRUISED very very badly. The entire area around my lips, both of my lips, and even the inside of my lips were black and purple for almost a week. It was a small price to pay tho becuz the results were amazing! They stay the same size for the most part throughout the day and the procedure itself was less painful then the Resty and I had almost no swelling at all afterwards. I will definately be staying with Juve for a long time! I highly recommend it as a lip plumper!

Clinic of Cosmetic Surgery

I have been going to them since 06 and originally had found them when i was calling different places to get info/pricing/types of fillers....There was something about them I just immediately loved and have stayed with them since!