The Best Cosmetic Treatment I've Ever Experienced! Milwaukee, WI

I'm in my early 50s and still had acne scarring...

I'm in my early 50s and still had acne scarring from my teen and young adult years. I also started having patchiness, skin discoloration, small wrinkles, and skin that was starting to sag. I had GREAT results from a series of five ematrix treatments at an excellent facility with a more medical rather than spa emphasis. After the treatments, I could go out without makeup FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE MY TEENS. Before I wasn't even comfortable having anyone see me without makeup (my husband, family, close friends, no one). The procedure lifted and tightened my skin and removed almost all of the scarring and discoloration. I had already had tried the full series of FRAXEL and microdermabrasion treatments and tried chemical peels. I got some results, but nothing like my results with ematrix. Three years have passed since my last treatment and I now hardly ever wear makeup. I'm thinking I'll do another series sometime, but so far it's not yet needed. (The price I noted about I received through a special promotion. Otherwise, it would have been $1250.)

Comments about the process itself . . .

I wanted to add that ematrix was less painful than FRAXEL. In fact, it didn't bother me much at all. Mostly warmth and in some areas some quick bursts of some pain. I think it matters to find someone who is very well trained and experienced, since they need to monitor the intensity level--and can lower it immediately if needed (or increase it). Plus, they need to make decisions about how much treatment to give to the various areas of your face and neck, depending upon the results you want.
About the days following. Well, do a scheduling mixup on my part, with one of my ematrix treatments, I had to lead a full-day workshop for about 25 people THE FOLLOWING DAY. I used my regular Bare Minerals makeup and felt fine about how I looked. I asked my close friends (who always tell me the truth) and they said they didn't notice anything unusual or different about my face. By the way, as the skin forms a light crust and then peels itself off in the following 3 or 4 days, I would recommend mineral power makeup. Not only is it healing for skin, I couldn't imagine trying to put a cream or liquid makeup on my face after ematrix. I think it would make my face look like a mess. (That's just my opinion. Others may have had different experiences.)
Brookfield Plastic Surgeon

It was actually one of Dr. Bonness' aestheticians who did the work. Dr. Bonness conducts the initial consultation and discussions the clients concerns and what treatment(s) might be most helpful. She and her staff are very straightforward, personable, and down-to-earth, yet conduct themselves very professionally and are very focused on their work with you when conducting a procedure.