Wait and See if This Works - Milwaukee, WI

The whole "pain free" sales pitch is...

The whole "pain free" sales pitch is misleading. My doctor said it would feel like a mammogram does when the machine is first turned on. She was so right - took my breath away. Further, the pain afterwards was intense ... like how shingles feels.

The treated area itches but if you touch it, it burns. And you get these "zingers" or zaps of pain at times. I wish I was told that before I had the procedure - so I knew what to expect. I bruise very easily so within 12 hours, the treated area was bright red bruised.

I'm 7 days post treatment now - and the zingers are for the most part gone. I'm hoping this procedure works - because if it does, I'd do it again ... and be better prepared for the post-procedure discomfort.

I am now 4 1/2 weeks post treatment. All the pain...

I am now 4 1/2 weeks post treatment. All the pain is gone as is the itching. This procedure has worked for me .... I can see a definite improvement where I was treated. In fact, I'm planning on having it done again - to get rid of more fat in that area. I do recommend this procedure!

Provider was very professional with me. She said it would feel like a mammogram does when the machine turns on. And sure enough, it took my breath away. She could tell I was freaked and she stayed with me until I relaxed. The initial pain subsided once the machine was turned on and the freezing began (about 5 minutes into procedure). I also got a follow-up call from her to see how I was doing.