In Need of a BBL & Curve Fixation. - Milwaukee, WI

I'm hoping that I could find a good doctor to help...

I'm hoping that I could find a good doctor to help me end up with the greatest results possible. Here's some examples, can you ladies tell me of any of the greatest doctors with the prices from $4,000 - 8,000?

Also, I'm about 190 pounds & I wanted to know what's the weight limit for a BBL if any? I don't look exactly 190, more of 160--so people say, but yeah.. I don't have much to say for this review, but hopefully if I can get some answers-- any information that helps, I can make the next one longer.

-- OH! Can the doctors be in cities close to Milwaukee, Wi? If not that's fine, but I'd prefer someone closer to home so if--(god PLEASE forbid) anything happened I'd be close to the office for help if needed (which won't be cause Im sure I'll be perfectly) just incase.

More looks..

Just a few more result / wish photos that I cannot forget to put here. Just incase I get a new iphone (6 to be exact) I don't have enough storage and I don't want to lose them. What do you ladies think of these?

Yaaaaas! I DEFF will look at those & heeeeey booo! :) lol @HasanDoll2Be2014 Thank you adorable ladies though for the doctor request loves!
Yaaaaas! I DEFF will look at those & heeeeey booo! :) lol @HasanDoll2Be2014 Thank you though for the doctor request though loves!
I'm planning on going to dr Jimerson because he has so much experience in BBL and I like how he scoops the lower part of the back out and snatches the waste in
Like giving a woman a more firm & projective booty? I really like for a doctor who could do that, because every since I've gained weight my booty has been flat on top & tear droppy at the bottom. It more embarrassing seen than heard.
Welcome to RS ! How tall are you at 190lbs? Research research on any dr ... But it's sAfest to go w PS On here that are highly reccomended! Post a b 4 and after and us VET can really be of some help to U!!!
Sorry I'm soooo late I was locked out of my account lol but I'm 5'4
Ok well for great results w a BBL an individual shld be w/n 20% of their BMI. I think kristy had posted to my journal.
Michael Salzhauer, fisher or hasan They are all great ps....oh and I tried looking for surgeons in my hometown and that didn't work....also don't pay for any consultations if you do decide to check in your home town........there's no specific weight for a bbl....it's depends on how your body is proportioned....if your tummy is really big them the doctor might suggest a certain amount of weight to lose......you can get an idea from my page.....my ps told me to lose 5 to ten lbs.......and since I want really nice results I'm just going to lose about 25lbs all together.......if you go to a ps ask them how much fat the state allows them to remove....my ps can only remove 4 liters of fat in the state of Florida.....and if he take out 4liters of fat from my body and I'm not fully satisfied than that's my fault bc I should have lost some weight to get certain areas of my body looking close to prefect...... I see alot of girls that looks reaaallly realllyyy good...that had better results because they didn't have a whole lot of fat to remove......that means they have size 24 25 or 26 size waist...which is what I want to achieve.......hope this helps and ill bee following your big booty around
Oooooh okay. So I should deffinately try Miami cause so many women are referring me there. I'll upload some pictures sometime this week with a for sure look of how I want my ending results (with the surgery & weight loss) & with what I have now so that's you ladies can tell me if it's possible or 'realistic'. But thank you so much for your review I really appreciate you taking time out your day to help me :)
Awwww thanks babe...we're are here to help each other....I'm glad for that....let me know who you decide to choose...
Hey doll! Look at Dr. Hasan and Dr. Fisher in Miami. They charge like 4-5k and their bodies are amazing!!
I agree!! I'm a Hasan doll girly!! He hooked it up!! He's great take a look :)!!
I'm also from Milwaukee :)))) heyyy sistah