Botox Specialist Milwaukee - Milwaukee, WI

I had botox done a few times in the Milwaukee...

I had botox done a few times in the Milwaukee area, however was not exactly pleased with the out come for the cost. When I went to Las Vegas for a girls trip, I experienced the absolute best botox treatment, at a fraction of the cost that I paid locally in Milwaukee.
The investigation began, why was the treatment better in Las Vegas? First , the treatment was done by a plastic surgeon who had tons of experience. ( LAS VEGAS)
While researching I came across information that made sense to me.
First , it DOES matter who you allow to inject the botox. For obvious reasons the best choice is a Doctor who specializes or who is trained in areas such as Plastic, Facial Plastic and Oculoplastic surgeons because they are familiar with the anatomy and muscles necessary to inject the botox successfully. There are many subtleties and a certain expertise to get expected good results. Communication and after care is important as well.
After thoroughly researching, I had decided to call Dr. Pawar's office to ask some questions. Dr. Pawar, is an Assistant Professor, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
I am so happy I did. I spoke with Nikki, who was very knowledgeable & informative, she answered all my questions and was in the judgement free zone, she is professional yet so personable, excellent at communication and made sure I was informed and comfortable. I made the appointment and met with Dr. Pawar. He instantly made me feel I had made the right choice. We had our consultation and he explained the entire procedure good & bad. I felt at ease. Dr. Pawar is confident and professional , he wanted my input and he listened to what I wanted and expected. I positively recommend Dr. Pawar & his staff if you are looking for botox / filler treatment. I am positively happy with my results !
If you are looking to have botox done in Milwaukee, make an appointment with Dr.Pawar !

Glad you found an injector that you really like.  What areas of your face do you have injected?
Thank you ! Dr.Pawar did the forehead area ( the 11's ? ) , a little bit at the corner of the eyes and I want to say the area directly between the eyes on the forehead. I want to go back to get a filler for underneath eye area ...maybe cheek to correct a dentation. Will keep the board posted ! Thanks for checking in !
Definitely keep us posted on whether or not you decide to get some filler :)
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pawar is excellent ! He is professional and confident. He made me feel comfortable and I never felt rushed, he gave me his undivided attention. He listened to me and we discussed the procedure. He is extremely knowledgable. Dr. Pawar wanted me to give my input , and he then used my input! He has an excellent eye and a gentle touch. I highly recommend Dr. Pawar !