My Warranty Expired at 40! - Milwaukee, WI

I recently turned 40 and felt like I finally was...

I recently turned 40 and felt like I finally was starting to "look my age". I did A LOT of research about botox for my forehead and around my eyes. I was lucky to find Dr. Sachin Pawar! His priced were very fair and he did a fantastic job! The results were AWESOME! Dr. Pawar was very personable and kind. He took extra amounts of time explaining the procedures to me and was sure to answer all of my questions before the procedure began. I was hesitant at first, but after talking with Dr. Pawar, I was completely comfortable with having the botox. He even offered me some topical numbing cream around my eyes and forehead before the procedure started! My results were fantastic and 3 months later, I still look great! I will be going back to Dr. Pawar for skin resurfacing due to my age spots from the 90's tanning era. I am CONFIDENT he will have me looking 30 again. Thanks Dr. Pawar!
Thanks for sharing.  Do you remember how many units of Botox you had injected?  Keep us posted on how long it lasts for you :)
I had 25 units injected. I'll keep you posted!
Great!
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pawar was exceptional during my botox procedure. He was careful, kind and easy to talk to. My results were better than I'd hoped for and I look forward to having more procedures done by him. His nurse was fantastic, too. They both made me feel welcomed and important. EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!