Can't Believe the Results! - Milwaukee, WI

This is the first treatment I have ever had done....

This is the first treatment I have ever had done. I am 50 and had many age/sun spots all over my face, makeup would not cover them. I also had some red spots around the chin. I thought I'd give it a try after reading reviews.

I had this treatment done 2 weeks ago. It hurt, but the numbing cream and a few Alieve helped. My face felt very hot for about 2 hours after and then subsided.There was no swelling, but I have dark brown spots all over my face. I stayed home for a couple of days while the age spots surfaced. Then...within a few days they started sloughing off. Within 2 weeks they were completly gone. My husband stares at me and can't get over how "milky" my skin looks! I have had 3 different friends ask me what I did "different." I can't believe the results. If I had known I could look this good I would have had this done years ago!!

Quinteessa Medi Spa

I had a registeresd nurse perform my treatment and I appreciated having a trained medical professional take care of me.

Did all the spots that came off turn brown after you got the photofacial? Or did some of them NOT turn brown, but came off anyway? The spots I wanted treated "appear" not to be coming off, but I'm hopeful they may fade in time. Did that happen with you?

Hi Thunder,

Wow, you made that sound amazing, now I want it. :) That's great it worked out so well for you and you did not panic when the spots got darker. We'd love to see pictures!

Thanks so much!