anxiously waiting for great results - Milledgeville, GA

I would like to thank all of you ladies for your...

I would like to thank all of you ladies for your inspirations and genuine post.

I was scheduled to have a TT in Feb 2011 but chickened out because of all the risks. Three months later I find myself wishing that I should have followed thru with it instead of reneging.

Well, I can no longer carry my pal around. I am so unhappy with my belly. I am only 30 years of age, birth only one child who is now 15 years of age. Now it is time for it to go.

I have done extensive research on the doctor who will perform the procedure and researched all of the pros and cons of having a TT. Since having done more research I will consult with my doctor again to assure peace of mind, security and the best results possible.

I am scheduled for a full TT Monday 5/16/2011, but still awaiting my pre-op visit. I am anxiously waiting. The closer it gets the more anxious I feel and the more questions I have. I have prayed to GOD about it and now I am trying to leave all of my anxieties and worries in his hands. I pray that I am and all of you are free from all the possibilities of complications and risks and that we conquer GREAT RESULTS!

I will post before and after pics and a journey of my tenure.

WOW! It has been 6 days since my TT. I thought...

WOW! It has been 6 days since my TT. I thought that the pain would be unbearable but it is not as bad. My lower back hurts more than anything and I am so ready to get rid of the drainage tubes and garment. The garment is so tight and makes it difficult to breath. The drainage tubes are just plain aggravating and uncomfortable.

I can't wait see my results. I can tell a difference because my waistline is smaller and my stomach isn't protruding at all. But I still don't know how it all looks.

So far it is totally worth it!!!