anxiously waiting for great results - Milledgeville, GA

I would like to thank all of you ladies for your...

I would like to thank all of you ladies for your inspirations and genuine post.

I was scheduled to have a TT in Feb 2011 but chickened out because of all the risks. Three months later I find myself wishing that I should have followed thru with it instead of reneging.

Well, I can no longer carry my pal around. I am so unhappy with my belly. I am only 30 years of age, birth only one child who is now 15 years of age. Now it is time for it to go.

I have done extensive research on the doctor who will perform the procedure and researched all of the pros and cons of having a TT. Since having done more research I will consult with my doctor again to assure peace of mind, security and the best results possible.

I am scheduled for a full TT Monday 5/16/2011, but still awaiting my pre-op visit. I am anxiously waiting. The closer it gets the more anxious I feel and the more questions I have. I have prayed to GOD about it and now I am trying to leave all of my anxieties and worries in his hands. I pray that I am and all of you are free from all the possibilities of complications and risks and that we conquer GREAT RESULTS!

I will post before and after pics and a journey of my tenure.

You look like a great candidate for a tummy tuck. Hoping right along with you that this goes very smoothly and that your recovery is comfortable. If you get a chance, check out the thread in our forum for women getting May tummy tucks.

Also, if you're on Facebook, I've started a page called All About Tummy Tucks. Check it out and give us a Like if you can!

WOW! It has been 6 days since my TT. I thought...

WOW! It has been 6 days since my TT. I thought that the pain would be unbearable but it is not as bad. My lower back hurts more than anything and I am so ready to get rid of the drainage tubes and garment. The garment is so tight and makes it difficult to breath. The drainage tubes are just plain aggravating and uncomfortable.

I can't wait see my results. I can tell a difference because my waistline is smaller and my stomach isn't protruding at all. But I still don't know how it all looks.

So far it is totally worth it!!!
Cannot wait to see your after pix! Hang in there, that pain and aggravation you speak of with soon be a distant memory and you will be rockin your beautiful new body. Congrats on your decision to go for it!