Thermage for Entire Face and Neck Area - Millbrook, AL

Even though I was given two Valium and Demerol,...

Even though I was given two Valium and Demerol, the procedure was extremely painful. I had some minor redness afterward, but it went away within a day. Over the course of the next few months I had some minor success: My eyelids were higher and facial skin was overall tighter and looked prettier. I would say the procedure temporarily made me look about 5 years younger than my current age of 45. Overall, I had subtle tightening results which lasted only a year at best. I will definitely not waste my money on this very expensive and extremely painful procedure again!

Hi Britt,

They said it would last 18-24 months, but I didn't achieve those results even though I really didn't need "too much" done (according to the doctor). Not going back for this again because the price was too high and the pain too great for the results achieved. Wish I could rate this procedure better. I'm not sure what I will try next, still researching! :-)

Completely understandable. Well, please keep us updated if you find something new to try.

Thanks for the update!

-Britt

Hi Dawn,

A year is not bad for results, similar to those of fillers. Did your doctor mention how long it would last? I'm glad they gave you something for the pain. So not going to go back because it didn't last as long as you had hoped, are you going to have something else done that might last longer? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt