Exilis Treatment. Had Laser Lipo a Year Ago - Milbrae, CA

I had some laser lipo done over a year ago and had...

I had some laser lipo done over a year ago and had bad results after the surgery. my skin was sagging and lumpy. I was so unhappy. in some areas i looked worse than before the surgery. i am not overweight and was just looking for some body sculpting. I tried the accent treatment after surgery to tighten and smooth the skin but i didn't find it that effective. i stumbled across Reviv Medspa in Millbrae and was introduced to the Exilis treatment. i started the treatment on my abdoman and inner and outer thighs. i did see results right away. it does take a series of treatments as it is like clay, you have to slowly sculpt to get the results you want. for anyone who just wants to improve what they already have, i highly recommend it. it is non-invasive and works. i can do what ever i want after the treatment. no limitations.

Dr. Misle, Nurse Geraldine

i went in for a consultation for botox treatment and started talking to the dr. about my blotched surgery. she recommended Exilis treatment and i have been going ever since. the staff is very courteous. place is clean and the bottom line is I get results.