Exilis Treatment. Had Laser Lipo a Year Ago - Milbrae, CA

I had some laser lipo done over a year ago and had...

I had some laser lipo done over a year ago and had bad results after the surgery. my skin was sagging and lumpy. I was so unhappy. in some areas i looked worse than before the surgery. i am not overweight and was just looking for some body sculpting. I tried the accent treatment after surgery to tighten and smooth the skin but i didn't find it that effective. i stumbled across Reviv Medspa in Millbrae and was introduced to the Exilis treatment. i started the treatment on my abdoman and inner and outer thighs. i did see results right away. it does take a series of treatments as it is like clay, you have to slowly sculpt to get the results you want. for anyone who just wants to improve what they already have, i highly recommend it. it is non-invasive and works. i can do what ever i want after the treatment. no limitations.

Dr. Misle, Nurse Geraldine

i went in for a consultation for botox treatment and started talking to the dr. about my blotched surgery. she recommended Exilis treatment and i have been going ever since. the staff is very courteous. place is clean and the bottom line is I get results.

I had six treatments on my butt and saddlebag areas. i loved the results after the last one, but on the right side my results were not as good. And now it has been four months, and at times when my body is retaining water it looks like I did before. I think its kind of a temporary result .After I was done, I thought wow, this is great, I will save up to get my inner thighs done too: but four months later I really feel like after all that money I would have had to semi-starve myself to keep the result. I feel like Ive had a rebound effect. Or maybe Exilis is just to temporarily get water out of the fat cells.The skin did not tighten in the area. as I wanted it to. If it was maybe 50 bucks a session it would be totally worth it, as the result was pretty good at first.

Thank you for sharing your experience with this treatment. How many sessions have you been to so far? We'd love to see your before and after photos if you'd feel comfortable sharing them!

i wish i had before and after pics. i have had approximately 6 sessions on each area but part of it was due to blotched surgery and not being symmetrical. the spa is very good about working with me and working harder on areas that need a little more care. i would recommend trying one treatment and see if it works for you. i saw results immediately after. i work out on average six days a week and these are areas that exercise can't improve but exilis can.