Mommy of 3 in Desperate Need for Some New Boobies! - Midvale, UT

Being 30 years old and after having 3 little...

Being 30 years old and after having 3 little girls, my chest was so flat... I've always been an A and now that I'm finished having kids, I was ready for some new boobs! I was so tired of throwing out clothes because my shirts wouldn't fit right.. No matter how small of a bra I got, you could still see straight down ! I decided on 330 cc Sientra High Profile Gummy Bears because of how narrow my chest measured .. I didn't want to go too big that everyone would wonder if they were real lol... I couldn't be happy with them!! I loved how comfortable the office made me feel even at the consultation! I would highly recommend Dr Moore! He put all my worries to rest! And I wasn't nauseous in the slightest bit after surgery! Went out and went to dinner that night ! Wow! I'm loving how great I feel and it's only day 2!! Love my new twins!!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

After hearing so much about Dr Kirk Moore at Just The Right Curves , I made my appt! I can't believe how great I felt after the rapid recovery that same day!!! The staff was excellent and they eased all of my worries! I'm moving my arms around and stretching them above my head and it's only day 2!!