No Knife Procedure - Midtown, NYC

I have been waiting to write any reviews until I...

I have been waiting to write any reviews until I have healed fully from my vein procedures. I had cramping in my legs and huge varicose veins that got worse after I had my children. I had three procedures done and felt better and better after each one. Dr. Greuner made my legs look brand new. His office and staff are all very professional and make you feel like you're at home.
New York General Surgeon

I could not be happier with my results. I recommend Doctor Greuner to anyone with varicose veins. He has me coming back in for a follow up visit in a few months just to make sure I healed perfectly. Dr. Greuner is a perfectionist at what he does.... I also can't forget to mention how good looking he is!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Vein Treatment community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Vein Treatment community.