He Has Changed my Life. He Can Change Yours - Midlothian, VA

I would highly recommend Dr. Zemmel if you are...

I would highly recommend Dr. Zemmel if you are considering any type of plastic surgery or reconstructive surgery. Let me explain why: I interviewed numerous doctors in the Richmond area regarding my procedure. Only Dr. Zemmel made me feel welcome and comfortable. His staff is amazing! Becky, at the front desk is friendly, organized and always efficiently helpful! Emily, his Physician Assistant was invaluable, she cared for me tenderly and tenaciously. The nurses are gentle and understanding. When I met with Dr. Zemmel I didn't feel like just 'a number'. He treated me with compassion, concern and empathy. He was not only personable but professional as he explained the procedure to me in simple terms allaying all my fears. The moment I met him, I knew he was the only person I would want to perform such a delicate operation on me. He takes the time for extensive follow-up visits, answers all my questions and I never feel rushed at an appointment. What a stark contrast to other physicians! I will definitely return to Dr. Zemmel should I ever need his services again and I will recommend him to others since I had such a great experience in his care.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Welcome and what type of procedure did you have or see abt

Welcome to the comunity:)  So glad to have you here with us.