Rhinoplasty - Midlothian, VA

I'm in my early 40's and am very petite. I had a...

I'm in my early 40's and am very petite. I had a nose that just didn't fit with my face. It projected out way too far, had a hump on it and it pointed down when I smiled. I hated my profile and it really started to bother me as I aged, it seemed to grow biiger and drag my face down.

Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bridges and his staff are amazing! I had open rhinoplasty almost a year ago and my nose looks absolutely perfect. I have wanted this procedure for over 20 years and now I have the nose that I should have been born with. I also go back to Dr. Bridges for dysport (like botox) every 4 months. I had botox done a few years ago by a very well known local doctor and never went back due to lack of results. Dr. Bridges gives me a little dysport between the brows and it instantly smoothes out my forhead and gives me a much younger appearance. I am 100% satisfied and would highly reccommend him. He treats you like a family member!

You do hear that noses grow even as we age! I'm glad you were able to get a good result with your procedure. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!