Sincere, Knowledgable, Warm, and Caring Doctor with Phenomenal Results! - Midlothian, VA

After struggling with my self-image over my nose...

After struggling with my self-image over my nose for so long, when I got into the Air Force, I found Dr. Bridges and a way to make it all go away! Will I tell you it doesn't hurt, no! But the meds given after surgery help a lot. The pressure and pain from the swelling made car rides, baths, drying my hair, and getting dressed a chore, but EVEN with the amount of swelling after one week, my nose was STILL smaller than it was before the surgery. The bruising was pretty bad with my nose because he couldn't shave the bone down; rather, he had to break it to reshape the bridge - but you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs! It was never unbearable for me after the surgery, as the pain meds obviously made it more comfortable. The swelling subsided within about a month, as well as the bruising within a few weeks. You really are putting your life, looks, and personality into the hands of a doctor in regards to plastic surgery. You are saying, "here is who I am, and this is who I want to be, but please make it fit me personally." And Dr. Bridges delivers exactly that. Nothing was over the top - everything fit like a glove and looked COMPLETELY natural. My scarring is so minimal that after 4 years, I can't even see the scars in the crevices of my nostrils anymore, and never could to be honest. I could not be happier with the results or with Dr. Bridges' professionalism and expertise!

Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bridges' work is absolutely phenomenal! I cannot say enough about his care, expertise, manner, sincerity, and high-caliber results! I came to Dr. Bridges when I was in the Air Force in 2008 with a bridge hump, concave nostrils, nasal spur, ball-tipped nose, and a manly-shaped nose that just never seem to fit my face. Dr. Bridges took my image, and breathing, problem on as his own and literally reconstructed the nose I have always felt I was meant to have. No one can tell I've had rhinoplasty, but everyone is always able to notice something different about me. The fact is, if you want a plastic surgeon with knowledge, experience, sincere bedside manners, and who is capable of giving you what you not only need, but want, then you needn't look any further - Dr. Bridges is the ONLY plastic surgeon I would ever recommend anyone see! You will not be disappointed in his work! Thanks again Dr. Bridges!