Breathing Easier. To Correct Malformation of Cartilage - Midlothian, VA

My nose surgery required rhinoplasty and...

My nose surgery required rhinoplasty and septoplasty to the extent that the cartilege had to be removed and reconfigured in order to correct a malformation of cartilage that impeded free flow of air intake in the nasal cavity, particularly when exercising vigorously or when bothered with allergies or head colds. Sleeping was always a problem, especially when not propped up. Being past 50, I wanted to correct this breathing nuisance before I got any older and it became problematical, perhaps even contributing to sleep apnea. I saw no drawbacks in not having surgery and after meeting Dr. Bridges I was totally convinced that with his specialized professional training he could rectify the problem and improve my quality of life without leaving any trace of surgery. He did just that and I am entirely pleased with the outcome and grateful for his attention and practiced skills. Surgery has made breathing, sleeping, and exercising much less taxing. I feel younger, more rested, and with a new lease on life. He is indeed expert in his profession and I recommend him highly.

Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bridges ranks superlative in each of the above categories. I was referred to him by a local ENT doctor in Hampton Roads who said my deviated septum was as bad as he had seen and that it should be attended to by a specialist who had more experience in reconstructive nasal surgery. That was the best advice and referral ever given.

Feeling rested is so important. Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf!