Want to Be a B - Midlothian, VA

Hi All! I'm 54 years old and I am so ready for...

Hi All! I'm 54 years old and I am so ready for this BR. I had a very easy time getting approved thru insurance. I took a print out of my chiropractor history, my physical therapy history and even accupuncture history to the PS. He said he didn't need it. I've had surgery on my neck (2009?) and he said that was all he needed to show (Had an ACDF, anterior cervical disc fusion, I think). I also take vicodan, flexeril and diclofanac for back, neck and shoulder pain. So anyway, I'm scheduled for pre-op on July 31st and surgery on August 8th. I'm so excited I can't stand it. I am currently wearing a 36 G and hope to get down to a B (with FNG). I'll get the details at my pre-op. Anyway, I've been obsessed reading all your stories thus far so thank you for putting it out there.

Welcome, Mot! Congratulations on your approval and upcoming surgery. You will notice a huge difference in your pain levels. Make sure as you look around the site that you join in on some of the conversations, everyone here is so eager to encourage and support one another...and some of these gals are a riot!
Thanks Iowa! I know what you mean by some of these gals are a riot! I check the site several times a day to check for new posts and comments. It's very entertaining AND informative. I feel like I have an idea of what to expect now. 2 weeks to surgery date (or according to my countdown app 13 Days 19 Hours 53 Minutes and 34..33..32....)

Haah! But who's counting?!