Excellent Doc - Midlothian, VA

Dr. Zemmel performed a full breast lift...

Dr. Zemmel performed a full breast lift accompanied by 200cc saline implants. This surgery was also a revision from a full anchor incision lift I had done a year ago. I saw poor results from my initial surgery, my breasts fell right back to where they were and I had significant raised scarring. I am only 6 weeks out from my surgery with Dr. Zemmel and my scars are already hardly noticeable. I have an overall fullness to my breast shape and can wear clothes I never thought possible. At first I was nervous about the idea of an implant because I did not want to be any larger than I already was (a small C). Zemmel listened to my concerns and I am amazed that post implant I am still a C cup. I have only positive things to say about Dr. Zemmel and his staff, I could not be happier with my results. - Rylee B.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

So sorry to hear your first lift did not work. That must have been extremely disappointing. I'm glad to hear you finally got results you can enjoy...you deserve it! Just curious, were you a C cup prior to your first lift? Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

its great your happy with your results! sounds like you got a very natual result!