Great Experience - Midlothian, VA

Due to weight loss I felt I needed breast...

Due to weight loss I felt I needed breast augmentation. I did my research and went to see several doctors.

Midlothian Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr Zemmel due to his gentle manor and the time he took to explain in detail the procedure, answer questions I had and what I should expect my final results to be; he also made sure my results would be in proportion to my figure. On my first visit I was amazed by all his staffs accommodating and caring nature. The experience from start to finish was easy as I was guided by Dr Zemmel and his staff who all have wonderful bedside manors and had the ability to keep me at ease. Every visit I was met by name with a smile and time was taken to answer new questions I had as my healing progressed. The procedure and my final results were better than anticipated with minimal scaring. I would recommend Richmond Aesthetics's for the high level of customer service and the staff being so warm, inviting and informative. I would recommend Dr Zemmel for being and wonderful and talented surgeon who performed beyond expectation. I can not thank Dr Zemmel and his amazing staff enough. Thank you.