Great. I Recommend. - Midland, TX

I had it done on Friday 3-18-11 I am 45 years old....

I had it done on Friday 3-18-11 I am 45 years old. it wasn't painful at all she numbed the area using cold packs and I had no lumps at all as i have heard I had some busing on Saturday Morning and today Monday it is almost gone.

instrctions was to do moderate exercise and walk at least 2-3 miles or as tolerated which I need to anyways. I keep ya'll updated... My daugheter-n-law did it and was very happy after 4 treatments she 25 years old and my siter is 47 she did it and looks smaller she went from a size 12 to and 8 after 5 teatments... the younger you are the faster results cause you metabollism is high I think.....my appointment was at 4:15 and I was out by 5 and I had come in earlier that Monday so her nurse an RN could explain the procedure to me she showed me the equipment that was going to be use and the type of needles..

i went to body focus in midland texas and had the therapy. it was a little painful the first 24 hours after that just sore. plan on 3 more sessions to reach my goal.

please tell me where you went I'm in Midland and really want to go to a good Dr to have this done!!!
Hello,

I have been researching Mesotherapy to get rid of problem areas that are not going away from diet and exercise. I live in Midland and am wondering if you can say where you went and who was your Doctor? The cost sounds amazing...especially low for this area.

Thanks,

Leslie

She ws nice and asked me do you have any questions before we start and then lead me to the room where it was done.