Excellent Experience and Results

I had a facelift and an upper bleph at the same...

I had a facelift and an upper bleph at the same time. I received excellent instructions (verbally and printed) before my surgery so I knew how to plan and what was to be expected. I was under 'conscious sedation' for the procedure and spent 2 nights in Dr. Parfitt's facility. My 2 night stay was comfortable and staff was attentive to my needs. I did end up with a hematoma (in front of one ear) which was painful and a possible complication which I was aware of in advance. It did subside and there is no remaining evidence of ever having the side effect.
All staff involved from the scheduling of appointments to the after care were kind, caring and very professional. At no time did I feel unprepared or unsupported.
I have received NUMEROUS compliments on my 'new' face. From my friends and family (who knew about the procedure) and better yet, from acquaintances and co-workers who did NOT know about my surgery. Those are the more genuine compliments. I've heard everything from 'did you get a new haircut? You look great! to 'you just have a glow' to 'You look so different! You're beautiful!' (Okay, that one was from a former student, 16 year old girl...and hey...what was she implying? ) But...all positives and definite ego boosters!
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parfitt is excellent! He listened to me when I explained what I wanted to have done and gave me his suggestions, along with the reasons for his suggestions. He let me know that I could call at any time after my surgery (day or night) if I had questions or concerns. I did call when the hematoma concerned me and left a message. He returned my call immediately and had me email photos of my concern, then gave me advice and reassured me that everything would turn out fine (it did ). He builds great patient rapport and I was totally confident in his skills and abilities. I am very happy with the results and my experience.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor and his staff.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift  community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.