Feeling New - Mid Florida, FL

My girlfriend and I were looking for a noninvasive...

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

My girlfriend and I were looking for a noninvasive procedure to help with our jaw lines and drooping necks, which is what brought us to Dr. Bassin. For our consultation Dr. Bassin let us go back together. He really listened to what we had to say and was very honest with us. He told me personally that I would not get the results I was looking for with the LazerLift and that I needed to have the mini facelift, which is what I did and that was absolutely the way to go. He was very amiable and interested in seeing that I get the results I was looking for. Absolutely no pressure was put upon us, and he was very informative. My recovery after my procedure went very well. I just had a little discomfort but no real pain. I didn't take anything other that Extra Strength Tylenol. The best part is that nobody really notices that I've had anything done, which is a compliment to Dr. Bassin! My husband says it took 20 years off. I feel it makes me look better, and obviously it makes me feel better. I am a jewelry artist and now feel confident wearing my necklaces again.

I too am going in shortly for my neck and lower face lifts. I'm afraid I'll need a little more extensive than you, as I am 60 yrs. old and have a full Turkey Wattle neck going (hereditary--my mom and all her sisters had/have them). I live in PA, so obviously I'm not going to your doctor, but I'm glad you are so pleased with the work you had done. They say the best face lifts are the ones that no one really knows you had!

I'm glad to hear you're confident wearing your necklaces! We'd love to see your photo(s) so we can witness your transformation. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!