Two Weeks Until Go Time - Mid Florida, FL

I am about two weeks away from my surgery and I...

I am about two weeks away from my surgery and I can't decide if I am more nervous or excited. My doctor recommended 425 cc silicone gel implants with an IMF incision, however I would really feel more comfortable with a 450 or even 500 cc implant.. I am a (small) 34 B and am wanting to achieve a nice D being I am 5'9 and 140 lbs I feel my body could handle the bigger implant... and I want to get my moneys worth(: These past few weeks I have been doing my usual of eating healthy and working out but I have added more weight training.. I read it is supposed to help speed up the recovery process? I have never broken anything and never been pt to sleep before so I am a little worried about my pain tolerance. Any of your ladies have tips or suggestions/advice for a speedy and more comfortable recovery??

hey miss! congrats on your upcoming BA. you are more than welcome to check out my page. i too, never had anything surgical done before except for wisdom teeth and i had some stitches when i was 5 lol my recovery was great! the first week after sugery was actually the best. the weeks to follow was annoying lol and just uncomfortable but i was only prescribed tylenol 800mg and i didnt even really need to take it! have faith in your PS and you will be fine. looking forward to your results and journey!

Saw your photo in your profile and it looks like your height will allow you to carry a larger implant. I wouldn't stress too much about the pain. If you stay on top of your pain with your medication the first few days, you should be okay. Do you have anyone to help you with your recovery? Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

you and i are the same height; we tall girls can def. handle a bigger implant; your already starting with a B cup so a 500cc implant def. give you a D cup or larger; i started off with barely and A cup so i had to get  800cc implant to achieve a DD or higher; i have pics if you would like to see them:
Good luck on your surgery we go the same day! I think the bigger implants would definitely look good on you since you're tall. Its so tough to put so much trust in 1 doctor to make the right choice!
Hi there! I sitting here in my hotel room with my bandages wrapped around me! I just had my BA today (finally) after scheduling it in March! I would suggest the 500's especially for your hight! I am 5'6, 129 lbs...I went 650 cc's... I am a figure competitor so I have more chest muscle then typical and i have a wide chest so with the 3D imager we found my body can easily handle the bigger implants. I didn't want to have any regrets either... I can't look at them until I go to my post OP appt tomorrow but I literally can't wait! The surgery was very easy for me, a big part due to lifting weights and doing cardio for7 days a week!! My Ps did also give me a local anestisa that will last 3 days. I am not in any pain right now but I will keep you posted. If you want to read my whole story, you might get some tips! Good luck and I can't wait to read about your journey!!
Hi! So great to hear that you are not in much pain, I'm hoping for the same! I bet they will look amazing, I know your excited! Did they suggest how long to wait until working out again? I will def visit your page, thanks for sharing your story(: wishing you a great recovery!