Removal of Beast Implants - Mid Florida, FL

I had my implants removed after nine years. It has...

I had my implants removed after nine years. It has only been one week and I am so happy. I don't look much different than I did nine years ago. I am 49 yrs old now and apart from 7 lbs different, I look the same as before. My implants were to big for me and never felt right. They were uncomfortable and felt really heavy, I went from a 36C to a 36DD.
It cost me $3850. to remove and apart from a little sore, It's the best feeling to be free of those weights!!!
I thought about it for six years, if you feel like me, do it. I will post pics in a few weeks.
Dr Zamora

Excellent.

So great you are happy with your results! Congratulations on going through with the removal, it sure is a scary thing not knowing what will happen after removal. Many doctors tell women they will not be happy with the results, which doesn't help. That's why I appreciate this site so much. Women have told their stories and posted before and after pictures proving they are happy, and that we can have them removed, and don't necessarily need any further procedures to correct anything. Including you! Looking forward to seeing your photos when your ready to post them! hugs...

Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm glad you're happy to be back to natural. What was the hardest part of recovery for you?