Removed Fine Lines and Acne Scars

My aesthetician told me the results depend on...

My aesthetician told me the results depend on the intensity level applied to your face. I'm not too sensitive so she increases the intensity, so than I require fewer sessions. I went to another spa and it was so mild that I'd have to go back many times more. Find a good aesthetician that is honest and make sure they are certified.  Also, don't waste your time or money if they insist on keeping the intensity level at a low.  They should increase it till it feels right for you not for their pockets.  Good Luck!

Center for Healthy Muscles

Yes, it removed my acne scars, sun spots, and a smoothed out my fines lines on forehead. I have olive skin tone so I really have to wear sun screen everyday to prevent or reduce the brown patches during the summer heat. I really recommend microdermabrasion. Although, I don't think it stops acne problems,you'll need to find a good acne product.
I have been thinking about microdermabrasion to smooth out my skin tone, but wasn't sure if I should go to a M.D. or a good facialist. Any suggestions in the Houston area?
i recently broke out and the medicine my doctor gave me made my face worst. i refused to continue the medicine and started going to my facial lady that is AMAZING!!! my acnes is almost gone but i have a few marks nad scras on my face she said the microderm will help take them away. is this true does it really help
Dermabrasion: The number of applications will determine on the texture of the skin. If you deep lines if will take several sessions, the sensitivity of your skin will also be a factor. You will notice a difference from the start, although everyone's skin is different. What I noticed on my skin was the pigmentation was clearer since I had so many spots from the sun (scuba). I'm not sure what you mean on photo sensitivity. But I would suggest that you do the Dermabrasion during the winter since your skin will be sensitive to the sun in the hot summer summer days. Hope this helps :-)
Considering this treatment. Wondering about average cost per treatment and does it make a difference in ingredients and / or application. What is the danger, photo sensitivity? Thanks for the comments. Gladys