Tummy Tuck... I Can Finally See my Abs Again! - Michigan

I had my second child and had lost all of the...

I had my second child and had lost all of the weight pretty easily, but I was very unhappy with loose, uneven skin and stretch marks.

I looked around on this site and some others and was almost nervous about going to this doctor because the price seemed too good to be true. I looked through his website and talked with his staff on the phone and through emails. I traveled from Michigan to Utah and they were so helpful, I even got a discount on my hotel through their office.

The operation went well, I won't lie..it hurts, but the pain medication totally made it bearable. Just make sure you have someone to help you out for a few days, especially if you have children.

The end result is amazing..I could not be any happier with my stomach. I had loose skin from my first child so this is something that has bothered me for a long time. No matter how much I exercised..I never saw the definition that I wanted. I am now starting to see the beginning of a six pack! I would do it over in a heartbeat..

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon