Considering Tummy Tuck 4 Years After Breast Augmentation - Madison Heights, MI

I am 36 and a single parent to three beautiful...

I am 36 and a single parent to three beautiful girls (15,14,8). Four years ago I had breast augmentation I went from a 36-A to a 40-D (small D/large C). Now I am considering a tummy tuck (once my finances are in order). I have dieted off and on over the past few years changing how I eat but I cannot seem to lose more than 10lbs which is not enough. I am 5'9 and weigh 225lbs and I love my body except this gut I can't seem to lose thru exercise or dieting. I lose weight everywhere else face, legs, hips, and thighs but never my tummy.

I was wondering if some of you who have gone through the procedure can answer some questions for me.

1. How long did it take before you were able to return to work? (I work a desk job- was back to work 4 days after my augemetation)

2. How was the pain? (needed vicodin for 2 days after my breast surgery)

3. How is it dealing with the drain tubes?

Help I really want to get this done but I want to be realistic in my approach!

Thanks all!

Hoping to get it done within the next month or so!

You look absolutely great. who did your BA?
Uh oh, whatch out now!!! U look hot!! U can wear that sexy top already?? Lucky ducky:-)
Well to me you look good already and you are hiding the gut (lol). I find your questions reasonable and I have some of the same issues as you have with the weight loss. I can only seem to loose 10-15lbs and it is never in my stomach. Have you had a consultation or are you still contemplating.

Didn't go thru w/ this! See my new post