Post Op Day# 3 - Michigan

Hi everyone! I wanted to start this bloging site...

Hi everyone! I wanted to start this bloging site before surgery but it came so fast I wasn't able to. In any case, I had my tt surgery on Thursday, April 19th in Michigan. After two years of researching, I finally found a PS that was a perfect fit. The day of surgery I arrived at the hospital 2 hours before my scheduled surgery time. The nursing and anethesia teams were both absolutely amazing. I was able to stay the night in the hospital so that was a huge bonus for me. I'm such a big baby when it comes to pain. Thank God for the proper pain management. Now, I'm home and resting in the recliner or couch. I'm such a weakling when it comes to upper body strength.Honestly, the trick is to lean forward the entire time you try to get up, walk or even just getting comfortable. I found if I lean back the incision pulls and OUCH OUCH OUCH. I feel like my gut is pushed out right now. In any case, I know its the swelling. I will be back with updates. NAP TIME!

Dr. Youn

By far, the best PS in Michigan.

Good luck, I wish you happy healing! I am also in recovery. I think the most difficult thing is being hunched over :(