best ever thrilled! - Shelby Twp, MI

First and for most I would like to Thank Allure...

First and for most I would like to Thank Allure Medical Spa! I never write reviews but i want to give everyone the chance who felt hopeless with a bad rhinoplasty. I had a horrible over done thinoplasy about 3 years ago, sloped and crooked. I was terrified to go under the knife again so i figured this would be my best bet and it was!

My doctor injected Perlane to give me definition and straighten my nose. I cant believe what a difference it made. I called tons of places in my area (Wayne county) and no resptionist knew what i was talking about until I called Allure. I went in for a consult and did the injection the same day. Im so happy my nose is finally fixed :)

Allure Medical Spa

Thanks for posting. Glad it turned out well. Please read other posts regarding using a thick hyaluronic acid product in the nose, due to its hydrophillic property leading to decreased vascular perfursion, and possibly an ulcer. Radiesse will give you a better outcome with less risk. Thanks

Welcome! Thanks for sharing your story, LoveAlways. I'm glad everything went well for you.