Shedding W/ Latisse -Michigan

I've been in the Dermatology field for 11 years...

I've been in the Dermatology field for 11 years now and ever since Latisse was first introduced I've been using it. I've never had any issues until now. My lashes naturally were super long and super dark even as a baby. I started using Latisse because I would get a free sample bottle just about every 4 months from the Latisse rep. While using it my lashes were even longer and even darker, however in this past year they are dramatically different. The length of my lashes before I ever started using Latisse is now much shorter and when using Latisse my lashes will be very long for 2-3 months and then BOOM- just like that I wake up one day with no lashes. They are so short, it almost looks like someone took a lighter to them. For approx 6 months now I've been thinking that the company (Allergan) is giving the reps bottles of Latisse with less concentration or something strange like that. I know it sounds crazy but if they are giving so many ppl who sell it free bottles then maybe they are messing w/ the concentration. It would be dumb of them to do so because we are the ones that will be selling the product if we like/love it.

I'm seriously frustrated and confused.

I also noticed it works much better if I use Lumigan (the lower dose of Lumigan) in the am and Latisse at night. That also made me feel like the sample bottles were fake and the Lumigan was the only thing working because as soon as I run out of Lumigan that's when they shed.

Does anyone else feel this way and I would also love to hear back from another person in the industry receiving the sample (full size bottle) @ N/C

Thanks,

Dina
John Doe

It was an ex boss and it was N/C but this sight is making me list a provider name and a cost or else I can't submit