Post-op Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation - Not Nearly As Bad As I Thought

I'm five days post op from my tummy tuck and...

I'm five days post op from my tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I was sooo nervous about the pain with the tummy tuck before I went in for surgery. To be honest I had more pain in my breasts then I did in my stomach. I'm totally off all pain medication and I'm feeling pretty good. My stomach is totally flat, and my insision is very low. My breasts look awesome too!! I would definitely recommend this surgery.

If I can suggest anything it would be to find a qualified Certified Plastic Surgeon with hospital privaliges!! I had a fantastic doctor who admitted me for the night of the surgery and put a pain pump in that I still have. That made all the difference!!!

I have had hardly any pain in my stomach except for getting up and down, which is still not too bad, and coughing which does kill!! Good luck to anyone thinking of doing this and don't worry, the pain is totally tolerable. Just go for the pain pump and try to be admitted for one night.

My doctor was board certified, had several years experience, had hospital privilages, took his time with me, and he did a fantastic job!!!

I had the same precedure and would recommend it to anyone as well! I am so happy with the results and glad you are too. Now I didn't have the pain pump and was in no pain at all either. I don't know if it's my level of pain tolerance or what, but it was good. :)
I am also very happy for you!!

I'm so glad you're happy with your decision and that you're healing well! We'd love to know the name of your fabulous surgeon and see some before and after shots, if you're up for sharing.

I have been reading a lot about the pain pump. What is it exactly and where is it placed?

Here is a brief description of pain pumps for you.