peel exper was not so good not so bad - Michigan, MI

I have a dark Asian skin with acne scars, and...

I have a dark Asian skin with acne scars, and Hyperpigmentation. Had this peel second time now, thinking it might show its effect.

This is my second day of peel. I'm turned into slightly red, lil itchcy, however i apply moistures on it... but still its is not showing me desired results... and my estichian mentioned this is last treatment i can expect for my scars on skin to get fixed...

im not too happy with what she told me, and also the way she had this tratment... my experince with her was not to good, she wasnt pleasing at all...:-(

Hi Michigan,

Thanks for the review. It's only been 2 days, other community members have mentioned it takes like 7 days to two weeks to see full results. I would give it some time and then if it doesn't peel or you see no difference go back to your doctor. Please keep us updated in a few days and let us know how everything is.

Thanks,

-Britt

doctors approach

doctors are not pleasing/friendly, they never pay attentions to the patience, or atleast not to me. i felt very uncomfortable with doctors and esthicians.... they never took proper consulation.