Breast Reduction - Michigan

My breast reduction is coming up its May 9th and i...

My breast reduction is coming up its May 9th and i am excited and a little scare. But I've been having large breast all my life and now that I'm 40 I am finally have this done. I've been reading alot about this and I'm glad that I decide to have this done. I love reading some of the story on here it has showed me alot on here........Will be back after the surgery to let you all no how everything went.......

Saying a prayer for you and your surgeon
Well my BR day is almost here I'm a little excited but also scare but with prayer I no I will be alright.
Ooh, coming right up! I live in MI, too. It's hard not to wonder if we have the same surgeon but I'm sure that's a long shot - MI is a big state, haha. Good luck! You're going to love it.

Welcome! This is really a great site for getting lots of information, calming anxieties, and getting and giving support to other women who are going through the same thing! Your surgery is coming up quickly. I was 40 when I finally got up the nerve to have my BR. It truly has made a difference for me. I wish you tons of luck and will be excited to hear how everything goes for you!

What size are you now? Do you know how much tissue the doctor is planning on removing?
I am a size 38 or 40F and my doctor is taking 575 from each breast.

You are going to feel so great!
Thanks I cant wait wednesday is my day!