Stop and Think... You Better Be Really Sure You're Ready for the Outcome - Michigan

I had a breast reduction due to severe upper back...

I had a breast reduction due to severe upper back pain making in difficult to sleep. I was sleeping on 4-5 pillows almst upright. I had the surgery 2 weeks ago. I was a 36 DD and had asked for a healthy C cup. What i got was a miss shaped ugly B cup. I am so furious about it that I am now suffering severe anxiety. I don't know how to get out of it. Just be sure you get it in writiing the size your asking for.

I had the same thing! I hated mine to start. But now I'm 8 months out and I LOVE IT! everything just kinda fell into place. So don't be to stressed just yet i was scared to death to even let my hubby see mine they looked soo bad after 2 or 3 months i did start to see good change..
He may not be able to make them smaller because it will compromise your health. I would wait for a while before you judge how they are going to turn out. It's only been two weeks. Mine were still huge after two week. it looked like I didn't get anything done at all. It's been two and a half months and the doctor said they are still swollen.
Thanks for your honesty Lynn. My aunt had a BR 8 years ago and said that they looked square and awful at first, but settled into a nice teardrop shape by 6 months. Her PS said it's because of the breast tissue consistency and that after massaging them the tissue softens up and "forgets" the trauma of the surgery. I also have a friend who came out of her surgery a C and is now a D so your body might balance things out (she did NOT gain any weight) naturally. Hope your back pain is better and you can sleep lying down.
Sterling Heights Plastic Surgeon