9 Days Post Op and Hating Them...- Michigan, MI

I've had my BA for 9 days and so far I hate them....

I've had my BA for 9 days and so far I hate them. I hate the feeling of them, it's something you can't describe. I feel so unnatural and I can't believe I did this to myself. This was something I had thought about for 7 yrs. it's crazy to think that something I wanted so bad has left me feeling this way. I told the doc and his staff 425cc silicone under the muscle a dozen plus times. It was written in my chart. I reminded them minutes before surgery no less than 400 no more than 425. They put 450 in, a little bit makes a huge difference. I was a 34b looking to be a full mid D but not DD. I'm 5'2 120# my right is still sitting higher...if the swelling is gone by now then I'm really going to be unhappy. If inwent to put a bra on i wouldnt be surprised if i was an E. I'm just hoping in a few months my feelings will change. Right now I'm angry at the doc for not listening and myself for wasting that kind of money. I'm a single mom that never does anything for myself and the one time I do it's probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I'm really, really upset. People keep saying give it time but they don't understand. I go in on Tuesday to get my stitches out. I'll be addressing this then.

A coworker and research. I had consults with 5 doctors. Felt confident about him until now.