Breast Augmentation: I Dont Want to Go to Small! - Michigan

I have selected a doctor and scheduled my surgery....

I have selected a doctor and scheduled my surgery. I am 5'6 and about 140 lbs. I told my doctor I wanted to be a FULL C to a D. I do NOT want to be too Large BUT I do not want to go to small. I wanted some feedback from your experiences. He has a 350 cc High profile Implant. But every picture I see online with a size I desire is more 400-450. What do you think.

What doctor have you scheduled with? I've been looking for a good doctor in MI. The reviews are scary :) What size are you now? My cousin was a very small B, she got 300cc silicone and now is a full C. She looks great but everyone is so different. You should try on the 400-450cc to see what it would look like on you.
I went to Dr. Sabbagh in Bingham Farms. Which is telegraph and 13ish. I felt most comfortable with him and he did a good job! My surgery was on the 26th of March 2013. I ended up going 400cc under the muscle.
Awesome! I'm so happy it went well! Are you back to work yet? That's my biggest fear. I work in a hospital, we transfer a lot of patients. Did you get saline or silicone? Where are your incisions? Would you mind telling me how much you paid? I'm going to look the doctor up. Thanks!
The incisions are under the breast. I did saline. I paid 4775 total. If you want silicone they are 1200 more. I went back to work 1 week post op. I had very little pain. I took Tylenol for about a week. Didn't touch my Narcs. What I felt the most was tightness. That was completely gone about 2 wks post op. I am a nurse too. So I work with pts tho I have not done no lifting.
@julyfire....I am going through Dr. Hainer (Rochester Hills, MI). He is board certified and has a great bedside manner and his staff is just as wonderful. He is very very knowledgeable, and will guide you in the right direction. I am getting mine done in 8 days so feel free to come check out my after pics :) Good Luck on your search for the perfect PS.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Here's what some doctors say about choosing the right size for you. Keep us posted!