Ptosis (Eyelid Drop) in Right Eye - Michigan

I have never had botox before and I wanted my...

I have never had botox before and I wanted my "elevens" injected. The doctor also did my forehead trying to achieve a brow lift. I didn't ask for that but not having it done before, I didn't realize what she was doing. Five days later, my right eye dropped almost all the way shut. Two weeks later, not much improvement. I've done a lot of reading and I'm trying to figure out if this was because I'm not a "candidate for botox" like my doctor has now said or if it was something she may have done wrong. I just want my eye to go back to normal soon because this is causing a lot of vision problems which causes many migraines. It's been a horrible couple of weeks and I look awful.

She has a great reputation and is a board certified plastic surgeon.

Your Dr injected the botox in the muscle and hit the wrong one. It is not that you arent a good canidate for it, it is poor administration by your Dr.

Hi LMC,

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry that you are having these effects. Have you checked out the Botox forum, Did you get droopy eyes after Botox, it might help. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,