5 Months After... Still Not Worth It - Michigan

I'm 40 with light wrinkles and crepiness...

I'm 40 with light wrinkles and crepiness beginning under my eyes that I wanted to tighten up and to get rid of freckles. I had Active & Deep FX done in January by a very skilled, well known dr.

After the pain, swelling, itching, and peeling subsided after 7 days, and my skin was nice and plump and pink, I was told I'd see even more results at 3-5 months. Well, it's been a little over 5 months since my Active & Deep FX, and my freckles have returned over my nose and cheeks (even with using 50+ sun screen every day), and worse, the wrinkles and crepiness under my eyes is much more pronounced than before.

I should have left well enough alone or just gone in for fillers instead. This was a total waste of time and money. I had reasonable expectations, but what I got was $1000 worth of disappointment.

Doctor seemed to know what he was doing, very knowledgeable. I think it was just the procedure itself. It promises too much and delivers little.

Hi Samantha,

No fun at all, especially since you hoped it would help. I'm sorry this didn't turn out well. Please keep us updated what you decide to do next.

Thanks for the review, enjoy your week!

-Britt