Very Swollen - Miami, FL

Hello. I'm new to this forum. Im very very...

Hello. I'm new to this forum. Im very very concerned about the swelling in my belly. Today is my 10th day and I feel extremely swollen. I called my doctor yesterday and he said it was normal to be swollen as long as it was hard and not soft as if I have alot of fluid. I see him Sat, but im still very concerned. I have seen some post op pictures of other at day 10 and it doesnt seem like they were as swollen as me. Can anyone tell me if they have experienced this as im freaking out.

Hey guys. Well, its been a month now and you all are right. The swelling is going down. I still am swollen, however not as much as I was at 10 days. Thank you all.

Hurray it's party time!

You will notice positive changes month after month for a long while.
LAA-

I needed Kimmers to give me some encouraging words of advice too as far as my swelling. I'm 3 weeks and 1 day post op and I swore up and down that I had all kinds of issues going on with me. The best thing for you to do is... RELAX and not think about it. I can say that mine is actually getting better and I'm just taking it one day at a time.
When I went to my post op visit, there was another young lady there who had NO swelling and a complete flat tummy, I wanted to curl up and die. I just knew there was something that went wrong with my procedure, but of course it wasn't. trust me, nobody worries as much as me and when I started to relax I started to see better results.

Check out my youtube videos, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Good luck