he disappointed me - Miami, FL

BREAST AND TUMMY TUCK AND LIPO

BREAST AND TUMMY TUCK AND LIPO

Did my daughters breast and then he did mine. i...

did my daughters breast and then he did mine. i was so pleased, i went and got a tummy tuck, well the first time around i was there getting needles stuck in me to drain fluid and ended up with a scare on my navel. so i went back to give him a second chance even though i have a scare at my navel now so he could try and fix his mistake. in between that time i have sent him 8 or more patients and i have taken care of the patients from out of town. all who said his bedside manners and no personality. but i told all of them he is not like that just get to know him.

well his true colors showed february 23rd when i had made an appointment even though he does not see patients on thursday, i was there at 4:30 they took me to a room at 6 he walked in, and me being the nice and hospitable person i am said you tired? he said yes! and then said did you have an appointment and i said yes they fit me in because of this not in the area he had done surgery on. he said i don't have time make another appointment and i said really? this knot is hurting he just said i don't have time. i said can you just feel it? he said no and walked out of the room.....i was floored. so he just proved all of the ones i sent to him and the ones that i took care of from out of town they were right

Updated on 24 Feb 2012:
The 8 patients i sent they will be posting and the ones that i took care of from out of the country they will follow..he made susan cry she flew in from london and to be treated that way...why is it ok for someone to treat you that way?

Miami Plastic Surgeon