Starting Velashape - Miami, FL

I recently found a coupon like a...

I recently found a coupon like a "groupon" for 4 Velashape treatments for the price of $99. I have been looking into Velashape for a very long time, but always found to be too expensive. The last time I got quoted, I was told that it would be around $150 per session and I would need a minimum of 6 sessions. So, I def felt that I should take advantage of this deal and regardless if I didnt get that much out of it, I wouldn't even be wasting the amount it would cost me to get one session. I honestly feel like I have nothing to lose!

Today I had my first session. I dont want to say that I was dissapointed, but I did feel like the session flew by. The technician was probably working on my thighs for a little over 20 minutes. Once they turn on the machine, the technician will be checking the temperature of your skin making sure that you reach 40 degrees. The Velashape machine feels like a massage roller that is suctioning at the same time with heat. At this point, I have nothing to lose and will look forward to my next treatment next week. I will be having the four treatments completed in one month. WIll keep you posted!